Terms and Conditions of Vehicle Hire
- All cars & vans are hired subject to availability.
- All hires are for a minimum period of 1 day.
- Customers are urged to be sure of the dates and choice of vehicle before booking as we take full payment for the hire period, once taken this is non-refundable.
- Once booking is made no full or partial refunds will be made if the vehicle is returned early, cancelled or not collected.
- At the time of collection of your vehicle, we will take a deposit of between £650.00 to £850.00, depending on the vehicle hired and your personal status.
- Payment of deposit can only be made by credit card. This is taken on a pre authorisation basis, this is where the funds for the deposit are reserved by your bank in case of any damage, theft or charges incurred whilst the vehicle is in your possession, on signing the hire agreement form you are authorising Supervan Limited to debit your card for any additional charges, these include: extended rental periods, damage, late charges, fuel refills, over mileage, punctures or unpaid penalty charges.
- Deposit will be refunded when vehicle is returned undamaged (subject to inspection). If cars & vans are returned dirty, a full inspection can not be made until the vehicle has been cleaned, this will not be done immediately or while you wait.
- All hirers must be between 21 -70 years of age, although there are some vehicles that require a minimum.
- There are restrictions imposed by our insurers, which mean that we are unfortunately unable to hire to persons in certain occupational areas. These include professional entertainers, professional sports persons, publicans, nightclub owners, owners of gaming establishments and members of foreign military.
- It is expressly forbidden to use any of our vehicles for competition, rally, trial, track day, motorcross, enduro events, performance test, race of trial of speed whether between motor vehicles or otherwise.
- Before any vehicles are released the hirer must provide his/her full driving licence, provisional licence and or CBT certificate if applicable and two utility bills to prove your address.
- Foreign nationals will be required to also provide passport and proof of where they are staying in the UK.
- All driving offences must be declared to us prior to hire and must be acceptable to our insurers. Failure to advise us in advance may result in the refusal of hire and loss of rental charge.
- Whilst we are able to hire to customers with some endorsements on their licence, there are certain endorsements which for insurance reasons restrict our ability to supply a vehicle. A hirer can hold up to 6 penalty points on their licence for speeding and we can also accommodate some road traffic offences. We can not supply to anyone with a DR, IN, BA, UT, or DD code on their licence within the last 5 years. If you have a CD code or any other offence code you are unsure about, please contact us for clarification.
- EU travel is available on request (additional charges apply).
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable and can not be exchanged for cash and are valid for 1 Year only.
- All speeding tickets, parking fines, congestion charges, toll charges and any other chargeable offence are the responsibility of the hirer.
- Hirers need to be aware that they are responsible for any damage, excess tyre wear, tyre damage and punctures. They are also responsible for replacing all fuel used.
- Hirers are responsible for an excess mileage charge, after mileage allowance, as stated on hire agreement.
- Please note that any repairs to our vehicles, be it mechanical or bodywork will only be carried our by our authorised repairers. This will be carried out at a time that is convenient to Supervan Limited/Superbike Rentals.
THESE ARE AN ABBRIVIATED VERSION OF OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS.
PLEASE SEE THE BACK OF OUR HIRE AGREEMENT FOR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS.